Online BankingOnline Banking takes advantage of technology and gives you the option to manage your financial transactions quickly and efficiently. You can access primary account information, pay bills online, and even transfer between accounts using this secure and efficient product. Online Banking gives you freedom to do your banking from anywhere:
- View prior day balance and transactions or transactions between specific dates (current day electronic transaction and cash deposits)
- View paid check images and deposited items
- Transfer funds to and from accounts with us and outside of our bank
- Make Ready Reserve and loan payments
- Download transactions into Quicken, MS Money or to a spreadsheet
- Direct Connect OFX for Quicken and QuickBooks
- Sign up for eStatments and view or print previous statements up to 18 months old
- Initiate stop payments
- Pay Bills
- Set e-mail alerts
- Use Mobile Web and Text Banking
- Enjoy our Online Financial Manager, which allows you to view and maintain your financial information, and to budget and set goals.
All eligible accounts within Online Banking are available for bill payments. A savings or Money Market account cannot be used for Bill Payment. Payments will be made electronically when possible. Otherwise, the payment will be processed in the form of an actual paper check drawn on your account. Your account will not be debited until the check clears through the normal check clearing process. Payments are sent out twice a day. All payments that are scheduled for that date will be sent at 2:00 a.m. CST. Any new payments that are entered, edited after 2:00 a.m. CST and scheduled for that day will be sent at 12:00 noon CST. If a scheduled bill payment falls on a holiday or weekend, it will be sent on the Friday before the weekend, or on the last working day before the holiday. Direct Connect OFX for Quicken and QuickBooks
Connect the most popular financial software, Quicken, to the bank for even faster account access. Direct Connect for Quicken uses industry-standard OFX technology to exchange financial data between your Quicken software at work or home and with our bank safely and securely. No manual data entry: Once set up, you can download all your transactions right into Quicken with just one click. Automatically reconcile data: Complete transaction and balance information makes categorization and account reconciliation easy. You can also pay bills to any company or individual in the United States right from Quicken. Set up recurring or one-time payments days, weeks or months in advance. EStatements
Enroll in our paperless statement option by clicking on the eStatement tab in Online Banking. How it works:
- Once you enroll within Online Banking, your enrollment takes effect immediately.
- Instead of a hard-copy statement, you will receive a secure e-mail with an encrypted attachment. It isn't necessary to log in to Online Banking to view an eStatement.
- You'll enter your Online Banking User ID and Password in the secure e-mail and your encrypted statement will open.
- eStatements can be saved to the your computer. They will also be stored within Online Banking automatically for up to 18 months.
Mobile Banking is a free feature for online banking users. After just a few minutes of setup, you'll be able to use your smartphone to view account balances and recent transactions, transfer funds, and even pay bills. Mobile Banking even gives your access to your business checking, savings, CD, money-market, loans and line-of-credit accounts. There are no additional fees to use Mobile Banking; however, carrier fees may apply depending on the phone's service plan.
|Mobile Banking||Mobile Text Banking||Mobile Apps|
Online banking functionality formatted for your phone
Quick account information at your fingertips
||Custom app available for Android phones. Other phones can use standard Mobile Online Banking platform.|
OFM is a tool that allows you to track your spending behavior, categorize expenses, and set goals to help easily manage your finances and budget. Accounts with us will automatically be displayed, however; your can add accounts that your have at other financial institutions. This will give you a complete picture of all of your finances.